Date(s) - 21/03/2021
2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Ye Olde Virtual Stick Shoppe can now be in person!
Get yourself project-ready with our local materials this Sunday March 21 1-4pm
Tickets required- keep reading!
Trillium North Park- in the EartHand work bays near the corner of Malkin and Thornton Streets
4 spots available hourly to chose materials within the time slot chosen.
Limited number of bundles from the gardens including:
- retted nettles, dogbane, milkweed ( sliding scales range from $10-25/bundle)
- iris and daylily ( sliding scales range from $5-15/bundle)
- willow- dry and fresh ( sliding scales range from $5-15/bundle)
- fresh ash rods ( sliding scales range from $5-15/bundle)
- assorted garden dye seed packets suggested -2 for $ 5
- weaving fibre surprise bundles $5-10
- raw fleece- $15 a bag for 1/8 fleece ( about 3/4 pound)
- Masks required
- hand sanitizer will be at the gate, please use upon entry.
- a ticket is required for anyone wishing to entry the work bay- this is our contact tracing list and controls the number of people in the space.
- Friends and family kindly asked to stay at a distance from the fenced work bay where sales are being conducted, with one family member joining us at a time. Do not crowd gate.
- Plan to be with us for a maximum of 45 minutes, leaving before the next timed session begins
exact cash, e-transfers and cheques excepted.
Bookings are closed for this event.