Date(s) - 21/03/2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us to celebrate the start of Spring! Various fibre shenanigans sure to transpire. Rain or shine, dress for the weather.
Planned activities include:
- drop spindle introduction ( pre-registration required)
- Salish Woolly Dog talk by Senaqwila Wyss
- felting exploration with dog hair and wool demonstrations by Amy Walker
- bring your friendly fur-beast for fibre spinning samples
- our garden teas, great company and more- please join us!
Tickets are not necessary, but do help us plan our event based on number of expected people.