Scroll to the bottom for our Google Calendar
2018 Workshops include:
- EartHand Weavers Research Guild – winter & spring program
- Salmon Leather Guild
- Natural Dyers’ Cooperative Garden
- Trillium Community Dyers Club
- Linen Growers Club 2018
- Natural Pigments with Catherine Shapiro
- Drop Spindle Clinic
- Drum Making with Delmar Williams
- Spinners Walking Club: Seawall and Shoreline
- FORAGE: Seasonal Fibre Series
- MOP and Trillium Stewardship Sessions
- and more Open Studio sessions!
Registration for paid programs is open, free drop in program tickets are generally released 4 weeks before event.
Next Land & Sea Conversation Circle is January 21st
Celebration Events- dates to hold in your calendar now:
January 27- Annual General Meeting
March 4th- Trillium Spring Planting Celebration
May 13- Community Groom and Spin-a-Long…2nd Annual!
June 9- Means of Production Hillside Event
July 14- Forage and Fibre Walk
August 10- Forage and Fibre Walk
September 20- Opening Celebration for the EartHand Gleaners FORAGE exhibition