2017 has been a fantastic year of growth and discovery — in studio work, building our program registration and also learning how to do what we do to the best of our abilities. Thank you to everyone who has participated in growing our community!
We are thrilled to follow up 2017 with a diverse offering of classes, guilds, celebration events and other learning opportunities for the coming year, 2018.
There are events yet to be posted — especially to the Land & Sea project events– so stay tuned.
- EartHand Weavers Research Guild – winter & spring program
- Salmon Leather Guild
- Natural Dyers’ Cooperative Garden
- Trillium Community Dyers Club
- Linen Growers Club 2018
- Natural Pigments with Catherine Shapiro
- Drop Spindle Clinic
- Drum Making with Delmar Williams
- Spinners Walking Club: Seawall and Shoreline
- FORAGE: Seasonal Fibre Series
- MOP and Trillium Stewardship Sessions
- and more Open Studio sessions!
Registration for paid programs is open, free drop in program tickets are generally released 4 weeks before event.
Next Land & Sea Conversation Circle is January 21st
Celebration Events- dates to hold in your calendar now:
January 27- Annual General Meeting
March 4th- Trillium Spring Planting Celebration
May 13- Community Groom and Spin-a-Long…2nd Annual!
June 9- Means of Production Hillside Event
July 14- Forage and Fibre Walk
August 10- Forage and Fibre Walk
September 20- Opening Celebration for the EartHand Gleaners FORAGE exhibition